Thank you for contacting us. One of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Not quite finished? Why not check out our blog page, or find out more about us below…
GrowRoom is a results-driven digital marketing agency helping responsible brands grow online.
After working both agency-side and as part of in-house digital marketing teams, Will and Sam realised that there aren’t enough agencies focused on sustainability, both for their clients profitability and for the environment, so they decided to collaborate our individual expertise and launched GrowRoom in 2022.
We develop and implement effective digital strategies to drive revenue through online channels, and help ambitious business owners focus on what they do best.
- Provide cost-effective services to drive revenue for our clients
- Give practical support to offer a bespoke and direct service
- Offer impartial advice for the good of the client’s business
And we give 1% of all revenue to environmental charities
- As 1% for the Planet members, we donate at least one percent of all revenue to environmental causes.
- One of our favourite charities is Eden Reforestation Projects, who work with local communities to restore forests on a massive scale, creating jobs for people often in extreme poverty, protecting ecosystems, and helping mitigate climate change.
Frequently asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about our services.
What industries do your clients work in?
We work with clients across a huge range of industries – from vegan skincare brands to sustainable house clearance companies – chances are we’ve got firsthand experience in your industry.
What is your minimum retainer fee?
We typically suggest a minimum monthly fee of £1,000 for ongoing SEO services, or £700 for ongoing PPC management. All clients are different though, so we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs.
Do you work on one-off projects or monthly retainers?
We’re happy to do either, and we often suggest an initial one-off project to get a full understanding of the scope of work required for your business. From there, we’re happy for you to take away our recommendations or work with us on an ongoing basis.